Friday, February 27, 2015

G UNIT BREAK UP WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING -YLENEWS

G UNIT BREAK UP WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING 


Just About To Release Their Second EP Since Getting Back United 

(INTERVIEW) 

"We got a lot of material that just need to be out," Tony Yayo

"It's different being an independent than on being on a major. You get a little more freedom to do what you want. I was like, 'We all gotta lot of music we need to drop it.'" said Tony Yayo

Buck called the group's breakup years ago a "big misunderstanding."
"We ain't never had a conversation with each other since being amongst each other about nothing negative," Young Buck said. "We real enough to know that whatever we went through and whatever was said and done, we never had a beef with each other. It never was a beef. It was just a big misunderstanding." said Young Buck
Lloyd Banks updated fans on his own solo plans, saying that he has more than one project currently in the works.
"I been working on that solo project for a little while now," he said. "I actually pushed it back. I had did a Drama project before this called A.O.N. I had pushed it back, flipped the whole CD over, and working on what could potentially turn into my next solo album at the same time. I know they frustrated 'cause they think they waiting on one specific project but it's on the way."


No comments:

Post a Comment